Our Responsibility to the Environment
As a continually expanding electrical engineering business, Paul Fitzpatrick & Sons Ltd. acknowledge the potential impacts of their activities on the environment and the importance of adopting a responsible approach to protecting the environment.
In order to minimise adverse environmental impact the company is committed to managing all business activities in order to ensure that:
- Environmental impacts resulting from past, present and future business activities are managed effectively.
- Ongoing compliance with environmental legislation and regulations and other related requirements subscribed to by the company is maintained.
- Environmental pollution is prevented.
- Continual improvement in environmental performance is achieved and maintained.
The Environmental Management Policy
In order to ensure a planned and coordinated approach to environmental management we will introduce and maintain an Environmental Management System certificated to BS EN ISO 14001:2004.This policy will be reviewed on a regular basis to ensure that it continues to provide a framework to establish, communicate and update environmental objectives, targets and programmes in relation to :
- Waste Management
- Pollution Control
- Energy and Resource Conservation
- Statutory Nuisance
This policy is communicated publicly and to all persons, suppliers and contractors working for and on behalf of Paul Fitzpatrick Electrical Contractors and Engineers Ltd.